Thursday, November 17, 2011

What about me



She shared her views,
Share your thoughts.
She shared her happiness,
And I share your pain.
He's tied to your smile,
I went with your tears.
And if you choose it to be your girlfriend
What about me? ?

He was looking for the beauty of your eyes,
I'm looking for love in them.
He cared about the beauty of his words
I tried the deep meaning in them.
She cared for your lies,
I'm looking for the truth in them.
And if you choose to be your girlfriend
What about me? ?

She walked in front of you, to guide you.
But I walked beside you to help.
Look at your past! You'll find that,
It was an illusion, and I was a reality.

And if you choose to be your girlfriend
What is me? ?
And if you decide to be his girlfriend,
I owe you then! !

No comments:

Post a Comment