Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Salty Coffee




"The Salty Coffee"...
He met a party. She was so

excellent, many of the guys behind him when he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, called him a cup of coffee with him, he was surprised, but as a polite, she promised. They were sitting in a nice cafe, was too nervous to say anything, he felt

discomfort, he thought,

set ... IF, let me go home .. Suddenly he asked the waiter: "Could you give me a salt I put in my coffee?". All stared at him, so strange! Its

face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.

She asked him curiously: "Why

? have this hobby, "he said," When I was a little boy, I

lived near the sea, I liked playing in the ocean, I could feel the taste of the sea, like the salty taste of coffee. Now every time I salty

coffee, I always think of my childhood, I think of my hometown,

I miss my hometown, so I miss my parents who still live there. "By saying that tears filled his eyes.

She was deeply moved. It's his true feeling, from the bottom

of his heart. A man who can say his homesickness, he must be a

man who loves home, cares about

home is responsible for the house .. Then she began to speak, spoke of his hometown, far away, his childhood, his family. This was a

speak very well, is also a beautiful

early in their history. They continued to date. It found that

actually was a man who meets all

their demands, he was willing to bear,

has a good heart, warm and attentive. It

was a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was like every beautiful love story, the princess married the prince, while living a happy life ... And every time she made coffee for

he, she put some salt in the coffee, because I knew how she felt.

After 40 years, died, left a letter saying: "Darling, please forgive me, forgive me all

life is. This was the only lie I said to you

- Coffee salty. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at the time, I really wanted some sugar, but I said salt It was hard for me to move, so I just continued. I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in

my life, but was too afraid to do so, as I promised not to lie

you for nothing .. Now I am dying, I

afraid of anything to tell you the truth:

I do not like the salty coffee, what strange taste bad .. But I had the salty coffee for my

life! Since I met you, I never

I'm sorry that I can do for you.

Has me is my biggest

the happiness of my life. If I can live

a second time, still want to know you and for me all

life, although I have to drink

.. salt coffee "Her tears made the letter totally wet someone once asked him what

the taste of salty coffee? It is soft. She said.

• Love is not to forget but to forgive

• Do not see, but to understand

• not to hear but to listen

• Do not let go, but wait!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.




No comments:

Post a Comment