Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love After The Break

Love After The Break

A conversation between a sweet girl and a boy after breaking

Girl: The new girl is beautiful. (Think of mind: she is really beautiful then me).

Boy: Ya, he is (think Boy in mind, but you are still the most beautiful girl I know)

Girl: I heard that it is a pleasure and a large (think the girl in mind: all the things I was not)

... Boy: of course it is (Boy thought in mind: but it is nothing compared to you)

Girl: Well, I hope both of you the last one (think Girl in mind: we never had)

Boy: I hope you do too (think Boy in mind: What will happen to you and me)

Girl: Well, I have to go (that girl's mind before starting to mourn)

Son: I, too, ya (boy thinks of mind: I hope you do not cry)

Girl: bye (in his mind: I still love and miss uu)

Boy: I'll see you later (think of the mind: I never stop loving you .. never love)!

No comments:

Post a Comment