Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Loving you

Loving you

It's like feeling soft soft rain


Fall on my face


To love you


This is the comfort of my


... Heart


Loving You


Makes me laugh and smile at the same time


It makes my heart warm, it gives me life


Loving You


It 's all very new for me


It 'a great


To love you


To feel your hand in mine


To feel your breath slide along the side of the cheek


To feel your heart beating in my ears


As I lay my head on his chest


To love you


So many words to describe it


However, as little


To love you


I want to take care of you


As you take care of me


I want to hear your problems and joys


I want to encourage you to


When you want to follow the life of


Loving You


It 'an honor to be trusted as


Deep in your, darkest fears


Secrets


Your heart was


Dreams


Loving You


Sharing moments with little to


Looking to their hearts


Reading the other souls


I love


Loving You


There's nothing I want


But, to be held for you


Loving you


It is so rare to find


It's such a blessing to


It 'so inspiring


It is such a dream


Loving you


This is not the pure perfection


Despite what you may want to hear


It is love


It is fair


What you can do


Or how you can take too


Our love will win


It brings us back to


Loving you


You need


I want


You, you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment