Friday, November 25, 2011

They Asked Me If I Kissed You




They asked me if I kissed you.

I said yes.

They asked me if I regretted it.

I said no.

They asked me if I regretted falling for you.

I said no.

They asked me how I could ever have wanted.

I replied:

I do not regret any of my feelings and things I did with him, because when I look I see something different from what anyone can see. When I'm with him I feel a sense of anyone or anywhere else can give me. When I kissed my world around me melted. When I took her in his arms and his head on mine, I forgot everything, but I held my world. Even if each of you can see something in him that is so horrible, I see that all positive moments and special than ever shared with me ...

My only regret is to listen to everyone, because if I had listened to my heart, I still I have with me. Would remain a simple phone call. But now only a phone call from someone else ...

No comments:

Post a Comment