Monday, October 24, 2011

30 Days ... Heart Touching Story!

30 Days ... Heart Touching Story!
Next Post

Boy and girl sitting alone in park

one night .... Chico: I think they are the remains of this

world .... Girl: I think so ... All my friends have

engaged, and we only have 2

... who left

in this world with special

person in our life ... Boy: Yeah, I do not know what to do .. Girl: I know! We play the game .. Boy: What game? Girl: I'll be your girl in 30 days

and you'll be my girlfriend ... Boy: It's a great plan in fact, I have

nothing to see much of this sequence

weeks ...

DAY 1: They watch their first movie, and they

both

touched in a romantic movie ..

Day 4: They went to the beach and have a

Picnic ...

Boy and girl have their quality time

with

Day 12: Son of the circus called the girl, and

driving on a house of horror .... Daughter was afraid

and touched the boy's hand, but he

touched

on the other hand and both they

laughing ...

Day 15: They saw a predictor of Down

road and

have asked for their advice and future

of fortune

the cashier said: "My dear, do not

spend time in your life ... spend the rest of your life

time together

Fortunately "Then tears flow from the

ATM eyes

DAY 20: Boy Girl invited to go to the hill and

they saw a meteor ... She murmured:

something ...

DAY 28: They sat on the bus and because

Bumby

the way in which the girl gave the boy his first kiss

an accident ...

DAY 29: 23:37 the girl and the boy was sitting in the park, where the

they decided to play this game ... Boy: I'm tired ... Do you prefer

drinks? You buy one .. I just have to go there

low

way ... Girl: Apple Juice that's all ... Boy: Wait for me .... 20 minutes later ... a stranger approached

Girl ... Stranger: Are you a friend of Boy Dat? Girl: Why not? What happened? Stranger: A drunk driver ran

more

boy, and it is critical to the hospital ... 11:57 The doctor came out of an emergency

room

and split the apple juice and

letter ... Doctor: We found the boy's pocket .. Girl reads the letter and said that the last day, I realized ...

You are really a nice girl and I'm really

falling in love with you ..

Your smile, your dear everything

when

played this game ..... Before this game would end ... I

I would like to be my friend

the rest of my

life .... I love you .... Girl crumples the paper and shouted: "I do not want you to die ... I love you ...

Remember that night when we saw a

meteor, I mumbled something about ... I

murmured

I wish we would all

forever and never end this game. Do not leave me ....

I love you! You can not do this to me: "Then the clock strikes 12 the Son of the heart begins to pump ....
then it was 30 days longer

Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment