Monday, October 3, 2011

True

true love

I'm sitting here thinking about you thinking, if u miss me, thinking, if you think of me as I do.

I wonder if someday we can share our lives together.

You have no idea how much you mean to tell me if you knew that I would bring the moon and the stars for you.

But I know I'll always shadows, where the body does not know who I am, no one, only the secret of your life.

...

What it feels like inside my chest, it could be love? not more, is a passionate, caring, it is surprising is the love, I just love to be loved.

but at the same time love can hurt love can break your heart, you can change, love is the most powerful emotion ever exist.

Every time i'm with you, I forget the world about everything in my life, I have come to think of your arms around my body warm and soft lips your kiss me, I'm giving my all. my heart and soul. But every time I remember it well, I fell from the sky to take me, and real life becomes, my smile on my face is clear. and everything that keeps me strong is my love for you.

But I want you to know that whatever happens ill be here standing strong with a big smile awaits you.

You will always be there at the bottom of my heart, I will never forget you my love.

and if one day we can be together, is in good condition, I wish you the best in life. I want you to make me happy, happiness is no more.

I'll never find someone like you because you're only you are my perfection, my real love.You greats person ever in my heart, my love, my life, my everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment