Friday, September 2, 2011

kiss of forever

kiss of forever
 
Kiss Of Forever..!

The first time I felt your lips

I thought it was just a dream

I opened my eyes and to my surprise

Most Beautiful Eyes I've Ever Seen

I do not know why you love me

But because of what I know dreams

All I want is love and devotion

Honesty and loyalty to you.

From the first day we kissed

I could not let it go

I found a love forever

And so much to the experience and knowledge.

I could not believe what I look

You stole my heart away

I love you with all my heart

More and more each day.

When things go really hard

And there are times when I start to lose

I just close my eyes and start dreaming

And do not forget our first kiss.

I do not remember before you kiss

But it matters now

I still can not believe it

The feelings of the kiss I had found.

Everything just came in one day

Two people who were perfect together

And I think this a lovely touch

Valuable in that kiss forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment