Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This is Love

This is Love


I really like you for the heated, lovely affection
in your eyes
whenever you look at me,
and the particular smile
you spend less only for me.
I really like that you always seek
to have your body near to my own,
reaching out to touching,
to carry my palm,
to location your hands around me.
I really like how you display me you care
by looking for ways
to create my lifestyle simpler and more relaxed.
I really like that when I ask you to do elements,
you try to do them
instead of considering me strenuous.
I really like that your preferred location is near me,
that you will rather be with me
than anywhere else.
I really like you for more reasons
than this web page has room to create,
so I’ll try to tell you and tell you in person
all the elements I really like about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment