Friday, December 30, 2011

Cute Love Story



Cute Love Story

She : Tell me, how much you love me ?
He : can't measure ...

She : then why do you love me?
He : love never needs reason ...

She : really ? But i know the answer.

He : what ?
          then how much you love me ? Tell !

She : infinitive.
He : why do you love me ?

She : because you are the reason i breath with love and my heart beats and keeps me alive in this world... He : now i wanna say you something. (Love in Eyes)

She : what ?
He : i don't know any answer i just know i love you and i want you to stay with me two times. Now and Forever. (holding her hand)

She : why ? (smiling with tears)
He : you are more then love to me ... you are the world to me!! (hug her with love and peace)

Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment