Wednesday, April 6, 2011

love across the distance

love across the distance poems

Love Across the Distance..!!

Unexpectedly you step into my life
Filling up the emptiness I can't hide
Brightens day as candle lights a darken night
On me an everlasting love you poured out


Ever burning, sweet flaming love we hold tight
Cherish each memory of us though we're apart
Yearn of that first kiss for our lips to touch
And warm embraces for a cold hollow night


A million miles away you are from me
Such painful reality we need to take
We're banded with wondrous love and bravest hope
Believing that you and I will finally meet


Feeling this love we found is paradise
Strong and giving as the sun gives moon its light
Magical it maybe how you've touch my heart
A love spell that bounds me for all of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment