Sunday, February 27, 2011

friendship sms

Friendship SMS

Love SMS, Friendship SMS, dosti SMS, Romantic SMS, Love message, Friendship Message, Romantic Topic, Cute Topic



Every man passes his "life" search in the friendship...!


A decent boldness ever meets with friends...!


A true friend is the best possession...!


A word to say, a word to hear Even in Ur absence i feel u near R relation is strong..hope it goes long v will remain d same til d life goes on!


Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend.


At every single moment of one's life, one is going to be no less than what one has been...!


Be who you want ; not what others want you to see...!


Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends...!


Every time i miss you, a star falls. So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone, its because you made me miss you too much !


Friends are like millions... shall i tell u why?...... To find one good..... U must a Hundred try...!


Friendship is neither a formality nor a mode: it is rather a life....!


Friendship is one mind in two bodies.....!


Friendship, peculiar boon of Heaven, The noble mind's delight and pride, To men and angels only given, To all the lower world denied...!


God is clever, but not dishonest...!


Great friendship is never without anxiety...!


Here's a toast to someone who's truly a best friend - a person who goes around telling good things behind your back...!


I am always very HAPPY to see your smiling face...!


I can't believe that God plays dice with the universe...!


I didn't noticed how enthusiastic is the World, until you touched my heart...!


I go to sleep with a smile because I go to sleep thinking of u ...!


I never think of the future. It comes soon enough...!


I will try my best never to make you CRY and if you do I'll always be there for you...!


I"ll never let u go !


If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to Ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u..!


If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help...!


Imagination is more important than knowledge...!


It is not enough to succeed, a friend must fail...!


Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in Ur eyes, now there is no place for me...!


Life is a book we all read it.


Live 4 d person ho dies 4u, Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u, Fight 4 d person ho protects u, n luv d person ho Luvs u more than u..!


Man's best support is a very dear friend...!


Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life, I find...!


One Day You'll Turn Around And See Just How Much You Hurt Me...!


Only a life lived for others is a life worth while...!


Sadness and gladness succeed each other...!


Sadness flies on the wings of the morning, and out of the heart of darkness comes the light...!


The richer your friends, the more they will cost you...!


The truth that is suppressed by friends is the readiest weapon of the enemy...!


Think how different things would be If you never met the person who changed everything...!


Though we are very far apart, but somehow I always feel you near my heart...!


To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...!


We die as often as we lose a friend...!


When I look at you, you take my breath away...!


When I Look In To Mirror I See My Half View Because You Are Not There ...!


Whenever I miss U, I wont luck 4u in my dreams or try 2 hear Ur voice in Ur mags. I"ll just put my right hand across my chest n feel U!


Without the dark, we would never see the stars...!


You One Day You Will Want Me And I Wont Want You...!


You're the only reason I even try in life...!


Love SMS, dosti SMS, Friendship SMS, Romantic SMS, Love message, Friendship Message, Romantic Topic, Cute Topic


No comments:

Post a Comment