Monday, February 7, 2011

Define Love

Define Love

Love

Love potion for you to love me.....!!
Flowering valleys and sunny
dewy flowers still reap
spreading so delicate fragrances
perfuming moonlit nights.

A bright red apple and
drops of honey bee queens
of a star, a small spark
brightnesses of the lake,
which smooth mirrors.

Small roses that wind tore
mix them with feathers, then I
the pillow that you used,
that butterfly landed on his head.

With all this accomplish
a potion good fit for a king
I will focus on its image
with love and everything Meredith

The pillow so I'll hide
so that I can never forget
I know that magic has this power
and to love me you'll relearn.

On nights with beautiful moonlight shining
we will love like two insane
the universe will see us dancing
the infatuation that we find!


No comments:

Post a Comment