Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love for Ever and Ever ?

Love for Ever and Ever

Seeing you,
I become happy.
Talking with you,
I fall in love.
Being with you,
I want to live.
Thinking about you,
I forget everything.
Loving you,
I got a new life.
Getting you,
I want to get the whole...!
"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty.
I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.
I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
"Let us forgive each other - only then will we live in peace".

"There can never be peace between nations until there is first known that true peace which is within the souls of men."

"I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed,
I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it."
Love for Ever and Ever ?

No comments:

Post a Comment