Tuesday, July 12, 2011

why I love you so much


You mean the world ooooh and everything that I want
Since I am his daughter
Oh my whole life has been better than ever
You have a sweet tender love, it does
It weakens me and takes me on when touching

Baby it's just why I love you so
Baby that's just why I can't get enough
Baby it's just why I love you so

I love only you

Now it says that its low
You can say you do not play
No, no, not with my heart
And when your boys come around

No, you show no respect for me
And do not try to be Mr.-wanna-be-hard
It lets them know that I am yours it does
Keep me and kissed me
Tell them that surely

Yes, you never say I'm too young thank you baby
I've been around enough to know enough to know exactly what I want
Do not go too fast or hurry me
Not one day we'll talk about love
No doubt baby when the time is right

There is another baby
You can do what you do for me
You take me and you love me
Let me in your arms rock your baby
And I love you, that baby

You do not have to front of your friends
And you're smart enough to be a real man
And I love you, that baby

No comments:

Post a Comment