Friday, July 1, 2011

i feel so full when it im In the rain


I feel so complete when I'm in the rain
I feel no sorrow I feel no pain
I may give me a cold but I don?t care
There?s a calming sensation from grass to air
da feeling of love I don?t have, I will gain
Because my heart falls open as I stand in da rain.

May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart might desire

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way

There is no color in the rain
It's only water, wet and plain.
It makes damp spots upon my book
And splashes on my new dress, look!
But puddles, in the rainy weather,
Glisten like a peacock's feather...

No comments:

Post a Comment