Monday, September 21, 2015

In the Morning

I am becoming more amused
Although still confused
Every time I start to worry after you
You update something within the relatively few sites I can see you on
Or George says he has talked with you.
I am still marveling at how different my life has become
Since you became a part of it.
You struggled through and broke all my walls
You gained my affection and helped me through every affliction
You have been there to support me
Have become my rock, which I desperately cling to
You have introduced me to love, And created a craving for it,
You have shown me that I still have the strength
To endure anything, to accept any challenge I please.
I need you in my life. I want only you as my wife.
And from this day on, indefinitely,
I am working to get to you, and for us to get our life started.
I will and am doing my best
I will be with you soon, A man that you,
Are proud of, are dreaming of, are the sole need of
And wants with all his heart to be your
Perfect husband and lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment