Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dont mess with mom

dont mess with mom

My son came home from school one day,
With a smile on his face.


He decided it was smart,

To put in my place.


"Guess what I learned two Civics,

taught by Mr. Wright?

It is now a matter of law,

"Children's Bill of Rights."


It says that I need not clean my room,

Do not cut my hair

Nobody can tell me what you think

O speak, or what to wear.


I have freedom of religion,

And whatever you say

Do not lower your head,

And I'm certainly not need to pray.


I use the earrings, if I want,

And Pierce my tongue and nose.


I can read and watch only what they want,

Get tattoos from head to toe.


And if I ever hit,

I will be accused of a crime.


I'll keep all my burdens,

When a track.


Did you ever touch me,

My body is only for my own use,

Not for your hugs and kisses,

is the abuse of children a little more.


Do not preach about your morals,

As your mother has done for you.


This is nothing more than mind control,

And it's illegal too!

Mom, I have rights of these children,

So you can not touch me

Or call Children's Services Division,

Better known as "C S D"

Mother answers and thoughts

Of course, my first reaction was

Throw it out the door.


But the chance to teach him a lesson

It reminds me a little more.


I carefully mulled

I could not pass this.


A smile crept across my face;

who is playing with a professional.


The next day I buy

At the local level, local Goodwill ..


I told him, "Pick anything you want

there shirts and pants galore.


I called and checked with C S D.


Who said they did not bother

If I bought the shoes that K-Mart

Instead of Nike Airs.


I canceled that appointment

Take a test driver.


The C D S does not care

So I'll decide what is best. "


I said "No time to stop and eat,

Or pick up stuff to munch.


And tomorrow you can begin to learn

For your lunch "EFEN own.


Just put the raging appetite,

And wait till dinner time.


We have liver and onions

My favorite dish. "


He asked: "Can I please rent a movie,

To view my VCR?

"Sorry, but I sold your TV,

For new tires on my car.


I also rented your room

You can take the couch instead.


The Commission should

Only a roof over their head.


Her clothes are not fashionable today,

I'll choose what we eat.


This grant is used to get,

I will buy something clean.


Sell ​​personal watercraft,

Dirt bikes and inline skates.


Check the parents of the Bill of Rights "

And 'it today!

Hey hot shot, mourn,

Why are you kneeling?

You asked God to help you,

Instead of C S D.? "


Send to all those who have teenagers or have already raised teenagers,

Or have children who will soon be teenagers or those who will one day parents

Or the person who just get a laugh. I love this!

From Mom

(Half of the unappreciated mother.)

No comments:

Post a Comment